Hardprotasan Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Dino Crisis Movie Download In Mp4

Show Spoiler

497e39180f On a remote island, scientist Doctor Kirk has been exploring the deeper reaches of science. After disaster strikes, he is left as one of the only survivors. Regina, a military soldier and 4 teammates deploy on the island.
i must have played this when i was about 7 or 8 I had saved up money to buy the playstation 1 and when i finally did have enough i brought it and received a number of games including resident evil 2. <br/><br/>however i wasn&#39;t allowed to play by my parents so in return they brought me a loveley little game called DINO CRISIS. Now when i saw the front cover i thought of this a s just a cool shoot em up dino game instead what i got was a horror survival game that would chill me to the bone. <br/><br/>got about 15 minutes into the game when i encountered one of the scary moments in the game, after that I couldn&#39;t play anymore it just scared me so much that i stopped playing it and left it till i was 12. by then i had a ps2 and was testing out ps1 games on it when i came across dino crisis and decided to dare play it. <br/><br/>i did and i realised that although scary at the time it was a great game and very enjoyable to play. the game has the kind of graphics you would expect from a playstation game they are better than resident evil 1 &amp; 2 and are pretty much the same as resident evil 3. the lines in this game from the characters are cheesy at best and some parts of the game are predictable but overall this is a good game and should be played through at least once by yourself. <br/><br/>in short if you enjoyed the resident evil series then you&#39;ll love this.
From the same man who brought us the original Resident Evil comes Dino Crisis. Its more of the same really with the exception that we now must do battle with dinosaurs on a tropical island instead of the undead in an abandoned mansion.<br/><br/>While I don&#39;t see Dino Crisis as the classic that Resident Evil most certainly was its still an excellent game with a compelling story (for a video game anyway), great visuals and addictive gameplay. The one slight niggle I do have with the game is that, like most of the RE series it doesn&#39;t take an age to complete - though the fact that there are three endings to uncover will add to the replay value.<br/><br/>The bottom line is if you liked the RE games then you&#39;ll like Dino Crisis. Its an excellent addition to the survival horror genre.<br/><br/>Rating: 9/10

Do You Know How Much Running I Did Today, Phil full movie online freeCorinthian full movie in hindi free download hd 720pScarface: The World Is Yours full movie in hindi free download hd 1080phindi Far Cry free downloadHera Pheri tamil dubbed movie torrentBlood+ full movie in hindi free download mp4The Run Down full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieEpisode 1.18 tamil dubbed movie free downloadUnintended Consequences tamil pdf downloadEpisode 1.1 movie in hindi dubbed download
Please log in to post a reply.